DeBTPDA has released “Drift Mania Championship” for Android. Great graphics and nice gameplay, works well on my HTC Rhyme.
Description: Drifting is the act of maneuvering a vehicle through corners at speeds and angles that exceed the vehicle’s grip. A drift is when a driver performs a controlled slide through corners while adhering to the racing line. Drifting involves fast cars, super skilled drivers and hardcore fans. It’s a combination of driving skill, style and showmanship. It’s all about loss of the rear wheel traction while keeping the race car in total control. Drifting is so popular because it brings all the best aspects of motor sports into one package. Highly skilled drivers control a high powered street car past its limit, sideways at high speed, burning rubber. It can’t get any better!
- Drift and Practice mode
- Cutting edge control system including a variable throttle system and hydraulic handbrake
- 7 vehicles with unique specs (traction, horsepower, torque etc.)
- 5 unique race tracks
- 3 level of difficulties; start at easy and improve your skills while completing the normal and pro mode
- 3 camera configurations
- 2 acceleration modes(Pedal & throttle bar)
- Steering sensitivity adjustment
- Replay system with highlights of your best combos
- Soundtrack from Good Fight Music including songs from Conditions (Album: Fluorescent Youth) and I Am Abomination (Album: To Our Forefathers)
- Exclusive content including DMCC event intro video and photos