CORE released the latest version of DragNMath for MacOSX. Enjoy.
DragNMath is a calculator, but not only. It is a new way to create and evaluate mathematical formulas using the visual programming concept. It comes with an extensive set of built in functions and constants to which you can add yours. Its uncluttered user interface provides very rich and powerful functionalities, most of them available with a simple drag and drop.
- The creation of expressions with operators has been greatly simplified with the new ‘Operators mode’.
- It is also now possible the change an operator without having to break an expression.
- The rendering engine has been improved for both presentation and resources usage.
- The library has been redesigned.
- A monomial item has been added to ease the creation of polynomial expressions.
- New app icon.