Scene group RELOADED released the game Dogfight 1942 for PC. A nice flight game where you take the role of an aircraft playing through several missions. Honestly not my type of game, so I don’t have too much to say about this other than enjoy this one!
Description: Piloting a wide range of aircraft, players engage in aerial dogfights and dangerous fighter missions across the major theaters of war during WWII. Featuring realistic aircraft, DOGFIGHT 1942 introduces cutting-edge flight dynamics with unprecedented arcade accessibility. Fly over 40 historically accurate planes, ranging from the fabled P-38 Lightning and Britain’s Spitfire, to the feared Messerschmitt 109 and Japanese Kate.
- Explosive arcade action alongside advanced physics and painstaking recreation of actual events and aircraft creates an experience that’s easily accessible but hard to master
- All aircraft are based on authentic models and all combat missions are representative of actual WWII engagements
- Fun, dynamic battles offer a wide variety of action and most importantly targets to destroy – any given battle will combine dogfighting, escort missions and ground assault
- Dogfight Mode – Fly against a friend in head-to-head aerial combat, to determine who is the top Ace.
- Survival Mode – Fly with your wingman battling countless waves of enemies.
- Campaign Co-op Mode – Fly with your wingman through various Co-op campaign missions fighting the Axis Alliance.
Publisher: City Interactive
Developer: City Interactive