Scene group COMPLEX is starting this year with a big release, new DmC is out and it’s region free. I’m not sure if you guys had time to play the demo but it was pretty awesome. By the way, if you worry about the controls, don’t; they are fluent and the combat are fluid. Overall I ended up enjoying the gameplay. Neways, enjoy this one.
Wikia: DmC: Devil May Cry is an upcoming video game developed by Ninja Theory and published by Capcom for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC. The game is not related to the events that occured in the numbered games. It is set to be released on January 15th, 2013 in North America and Europe and January 18th in Japan. A demo was released on November 20th for the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3.
Description: Detailing Dante’s early years and set against a contemporary backdrop, DmC Devil May Cry will retain the stylish action, ﬂ uid combat and self- assured protagonist that have deﬁ ned the iconic series but inject a more brutal and visceral edge.
The Dante of DmC is a young man discovering and coming to terms with what it means to be the child of a demon and an angel. This split personality has a major impact on gameplay with Dante being able to call upon angel and demon abilities at will, transforming his Rebellion sword on the ﬂy to dramatically affect both combat and movement.
- Do it with style – Utilize Dante’s Angel and Demon powers to chain together ground-based and aerial combos to achieve the best style ranking.
- Who is Dante ? – Explore Dante’s early years in a gripping narrative featuring familiar faces from the series alongside all new characters.
- Unbridled action – The intense and iconic sword and gun based combat returns with the addition of new weapons all designed to dispatch the demonic spawn back to hell with style and panache.
- Retaining the Devil May Cry DNA – Capcom staff, including team members from previous Devil May Cry titles, have been assigned to the project from the outset to ensure DmC is a true addition to the Devil May Cry franchise.
- Unrivalled production values – Ninja Theory will take advantage of the latest performance capture technology to deliver a level of character design, story-telling and cinematics that perfectly complements DmC’s high-octane combat.