Finally, have been waiting for this game! Here’s scene group RELOADED with the release of the game DmC Devil may Cry for PC. As a fan of really fast-paced action games and – ofcourse – the Devil May Cry series I’m happy it finally came out to PC. Can’t wait to play this, and I’m sure many of you can’t either. If you’ve never heard of this game, make sure to check out the launch trailer here. Have fun and enjoy guys!
UPDATE #1: Devil.May.Cry.DLC-P2P
P2P released a DLC including 3 costumes: Neo Dante, Dark Dante and the Original Dante. Works with both RELOADED and Black.Box releases, enjoy! (Size = 40 MB)
NFO | #1 (SiNGLE LiNK)
UPDATE #2: DmC.Devil.May.Cry-Black.Box
Black.Box with their REPACK for those of you with speed/bandwidth limitations. Nothing has been ripped out, yet the size has been greatly reduced. Enjoy guys! (Size = 5.6 GB)
NFO | #1 – #2 (SPLiT FiLE)
Description: In this retelling of Dante’s origin story which is set against a contemporary backdrop, DmC Devil May Cry™ retains the stylish action, fluid combat and self-assured protagonist that have defined the iconic series but inject a more brutal and visceral edge. The Dante of DmC is a young man who has no respect for authority or indeed society in general. Dante knows that he is not human, but also that he is not like the demons that have tormented him throughout his life. Caught between worlds, he feels like an outcast. Thanks to his twin brother Vergil, leader of the anti-establishment group called “The Order”, Dante is now discovering and coming to terms with what it means to be the child of a demon and an angel. This split personality has a real impact on gameplay with Dante being able to call upon angel and demon abilities at will, transforming his Rebellion sword on the fly to dramatically affect both combat and movement.
- Survive Limbo - The world of Limbo is a living and breathing entity, out to kill Dante. The world will transform in real-time and try to block off and even kill our hero. Our protagonist will have to master demonic powers to shape Limbo the way he sees fit, while perfecting his angelic skills to traverse this hazardous, twisted world.
- Who is Dante? – Explore a retelling of Dante’s origin story in a gripping narrative featuring familiar faces from the series alongside all new characters, including Vergil, Dante’s twin brother.
- Unbridled action – The intense and iconic sword and gun based combat returns with the addition of new Angel and Demon weapons and abilities, all designed to dispatch the demonic spawn back to hell with style and panache. Weapons include:
- “Rebellion”: Dante’s trusted sword, given by his father Sparda, provides a great mix of combos and attacks, great for sending enemies skyward.
- “Ebony & Ivory”: These guns are good for keeping enemies at bay, maintaining combos and juggling enemies in the air.
- “Arbiter”: a demonic axe that can deliver massive blows and break through enemy shields.
- “Osiris”: an angelic scythe with fast attacks and great for crowd control.
- “Eryx”: powerful demonic gauntlets that pack enough punch to parry even the strongest attacks and juggle the heaviest enemies.
Developer: Ninja Theory