And another P2P release, this time the latest version (v1.0) of the brand new physics-based game Cut The Rope: Experiments for ANDROiD. A really great and fun game to play, in my opinion much better than the original game. Enjoy!
Description: Cut the ropes, deliver candy to Om Nom, collect stars, and unlock new levels. The follow-up to the award-winning mobile game Cut the Rope has arrived for Android! ZeptoLab’s Cut the Rope: Experiments features the familiar and loveable little monster Om Nom who is discovered by a mad (but not bad) scientist determined to study his candy-loving behavior through a series of experiments.
Here’s the P2P release posted some days ago, enjoy! (Size = 19.3 MB)
- 125 new experiments (levels) across 5 colorful new settings, with more to come!
- 5 level packs: Getting Started, Shooting the Candy, Sticky Steps, Rocket Science, and Bath Time
- New gameplay elements like rope guns, suction cups, rockets, and water!
- New characters
- New storyline featuring commentary from the Professor
- New social integration: find hidden evidence for the Professor’s photo album to share on Facebook.
- Scoreloop achievements and leaderboards – compare your progress to other rope cutters around the world!
Release name: Cut_The_Rope_Experiments_v1.0_FULL_ANDROiD-P2P
Size: 19.1 MB
[ Weekly updated list of my ANDROiD releases: HERE ]