DVT has released the updated version of “CrossFTP Professional”. It is a powerful FTP client supporting WebDav, FXP, Amazon S3, and Google Cloud Storage. Available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Description: CrossFTP Pro is an FTP client supporting SFTP, FXP, WebDav, Sun Cloud Storage, and Amazon S3. CrossFTP Pro uses a two-pane interface so that the novice user can master in minutes. It features multi tab navigation, multi-thread queue engine, SFTP, FTPS, FXP, WebDAV, MobileMe iDisk, and Amazon S3 protocols support, Unicode support for international sites, Bonjour service discovery, site password protection, archive browsing, extraction, and compression, fast filtering by masks, anti-idle, proxy, and scheduling, speed limit, and bi-directional synchronization tool.
- Download and Upload speed limiting control.
- Optional Caching of the directory lists.
- Skip list to bypass the unwanted file transfers.
- Manage the site’s maximum concurrent connections.
- Fully recursive file transferring for uploading, downloading, etc.
- HTTP Proxy, Socks 4, 5 support.
- Name case conversion support.
- Sound and Event trigger for the transportation.
Release Names: Crossworld.CrossFTP.Professional.v1.91.2.Incl.KeyMaker-DVT
Size: 5.63 MB, 5.49 MB, 13.01 MB
Links: Homepage – NFO – NTi – TPB