Scene group BRD released the Updated version of Core FTP Pro. This secure FTP client gives you a fast, easy, reliable way to update and maintain your website via FTP. Check What’s new in this version here.
Core FTP Pro used for managing remote files with advanced features including SSL/TLS, SSH/SFTP, HTTP/HTTPS, scheduling, file encryption or decryption, ZIP compression, download acceleration, site to site transfers, synchronization, templates, thumbnails, editing or viewing of remote files (.htaccess included), drag or drop to desktop and icons, browser integration, user-friendly interface(s), FTP/HTTP Proxy, Socks 4/5 support, remote file searching, queue manager, auto retry or resume of transfers, transfer bandwidth control, advanced directory listings, multiple site transfers, sessions, start,stop, or resume transfers, recursive chmod or time date setting, and auto recon. Not only is Core FTP a tool for managing your Web site, it is also great for compressing and archiving of data to FTP servers (backup) with it’s built in compression (and password protection).
- Encrypt and decrypt files to servers using the latest encryption methods.
- Schedule ftp transfers (unattended) without additional services.
- IBM Information Exchange support with command line updates.
- Email notification, external program execution, & Ping/TraceRoute included.
- View thumbnails images of remote directories (in 4 different sizes).
- Zip support – Compress, password protect, and backup to FTP securely.