COMPLEX has released the new video game “Saints Row Gat out of Hell” for Xbox360. It is a 2015 open world action-adventure video game developed by Volition and High Voltage Software and published by Deep Silver.
Description: Johnny Gat is on a mission to shoot the Devil in the face! In this standalone Saints Row action game Saints Row IV: Gat Out of Hell, players take on the role of Johnny Gat as he is sent into hell via a nefarious spirit board incident and left to combat demons, the horrors of the underworld (including prominent historical figures) and, of course, the Devil himself. Play as either Johnny Gat or Kinzie Kensington as you tear apart Hell in a quest to save the leader of the Saints’ soul. Historical icons, old friends, older enemies, a talking gun, a full length musical number, and a whole lot of other shenanigans all await you in the open world expansion playground that is Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell.
- Play as Johnny Gat or Kinzie Kensington – For the first time ever, play as the fan favorites Johnny Gat and Kinzie Kensington, alone or in 2-player online co-op
- An Open World from Hell – Wage war against the Prince of Darkness throughout the 5 unique districts of hell – rescue allies, pick a fight with nightmarish Arch-Dukes, rob Satan’s soul processing plants; dozens of options await in an all new city
- Outrageous Weapons – Put the 7 deadly sins to good use with an arsenal of underworld themed arms: fire exploding frogs at enemies, shoot swarms of locusts, and even deal destruction from afterlife’s most comfortable (and lethal) armchair
- Kill Dex – We promise you can do it this time. Pinky swear
- New Supernatural Powers – The acclaimed super powers of Saints Row 4 are back with a hellish twist – Soar through the air on fallen angels’ wings, summon devilish imps to attack your foes, and surround yourself in an aura that forces all to worship you
Publisher: Deep Silver