COMPLEX has released the new racing video game “Ride” for Xbox360.
Description: Ride is the complete motorcycle racing simulator, offering an intense and incredibly deep racing experience with more than 100 bikes from the world’s most popular manufacturers, along with a diverse selection of circuits that range from city, country, and historic tracks from the world of motorcycling.
From the grease of the garage to the sight of burning rubber on the racetrack, Ride offers motorcycle enthusiasts and gamers alike a complete racing experience as gamers take to four different categories of racing — Superbikes, Supersports, Naked, and Historical bikes. The title offers extensive vehicle and rider customization, presenting players with a vast array of options to keep gameplay fresh and exhilarating over the long term.
- You can customise and upgrade every aspect of your bike. Just change its look or improve its performance with new parts. Why not do both? Now you can. Customise your rider: choose from a range of rider models, liveries and race suits.
- The World Tour is more than a simple sequence of events. Accept the challenge and reach for the ultimate goal – take your rider all the way to the top of the international rankings with up to 16 riders in a Single Race, on one track and in one class
- Try to beat the record on each track in Time Trial!Overtake as many rivals as you can before the time runs out in Track Day Challenge
- Select the right setup, change gears at just the right moment, and reach the end of the straight in the lowest time possible during Drag Race
- In Endurance two riders take turns riding the same bike along the same long route: who will be the fastest?
- Brand new race features
- Realistic artificial intelligence, Adjustable bike physics, Realistic animations, Slipstream, Improved damage system
Publisher: Bandai Namco Games