Group LiGHTFORCE has released XboX360 game “Abyss Odyssey”. Enjoy!
Description: From indie Chilean developer ACE Team comes an Art Nouveau-styled, side-scrolling action adventure game featuring a complex fighting engine in procedurally generated levels that destine its three warriors to battle for an eternity. Enter the bold Katrien, the tortured specter Ghost Monk, and the ethereal Pincoya. Perform combos and chain attacks, and release a flurry of blows in order to survive what lies beneath. Your path into the unknown may start out with three fierce warriors, but when you learn to possess your enemies, you can challenge the abyss with their skills and combat abilities. Use these abilities available to you and attempt to figure out the infinite abyss. But the difficulties in accomplishing this great task don’t end there! The side-scrolling levels never play out the same way twice, from the monsters they are filled
- Deep combat system that takes cues and mechanics from the fighting game genre. All playable characters have an expansive set of basic and special attacks unique to each of them, along with a host of universal mobility options and advanced tecnhiques. Practice your moves and develop new combos in the Training room, where you can select any character you’ve unlocked in game, including the enemies.
- Procedurally generated levels ensure no delve into the Abyss is the same. The rooms of the Abyss with their various twists and traps are randomized on every entry. Enemy spawns, equipment and items to be found, special characters to encounter, and more are different each and every time you play.
- Unlock up to three hero characters to level up, earn skills, and collect equipment, then customize it all to best suit your play style. Leveling up earns skills points to upgrade each hero’s unique skills a variety of ways, while various weapons and accessories can be equipped to grant them new abilities ranging from freezing opponents to cursing them.
- Play as any character you encounter in the game—even the bosses. Unleash your hero’s ultra attack to steal enemies’ souls, allowing you take their form. Discover brand new move sets and character styles as you capture over 30 enemies, each as complex and advanced as the three heroes.
- Work as a community to defeat the final boss together. When the collective community ofAbyss Odyssey players defeats the final boss enough times, his mask breaks to reveal a new identity. Each time this is achieved, new content will be unlocked in game, including new enemies and other dynamics.
- Beautiful visuals inspired by Art Nouveau, showcasing a story rich in Chilean culture.The flowing lines and beautiful organic styling of Art Nouveau can be seen from the game’s UI to its character design. Set in late 19th-century Santiago, those characters and the game’s story also draw heavy inspiration from Chilean folklore and mythology.
- Play the campaign solo or with a friend in online or local cooperative multiplayer. A second player can drop in or drop out at any time to join you in your journey down the Abyss.
- Bonus versus mode allows up to 4 players to test their skills against each other. Fight it out in special arenas developed for free-for-all or team-based competitive multiplayer. Use any character you’ve unlocked in game, hero or enemy, for dozens of characters to choose from.
Publisher: ATLUS (Index Digital Media. Inc.)
Developer: ACE Team