Scene group SUSHi released FIFA 13 for WII. FIFA 13 will be the next iteration in the hugely successful football franchise … Enjoy!
Description: FIFA 2013 captures all the drama and unpredictability of real-world football. This year, the game creates a true battle for possession across the entire pitch, and delivers freedom and creativity in attack. Driven by five game-changing innovations that revolutionize artificial intelligence, dribbling, ball control and physical play, FIFA 2013 represents the largest and deepest feature set in the history of the franchise.
- All-new positioning intelligence infuses attacking players with the ability to analyze plays, and to better position themselves to create new attacking opportunities.
- Make every touch matter with complete control of the ball. Take on defenders with the freedom to be more creative in attack.
- A new system eliminates near-perfect control for every player by creating uncertainty when receiving difficult balls.
- The second generation of the physics engine expands physical play from just collisions to off-the-ball battles, giving defenders more tools to win back possession.
- Create dangerous and unpredictable free kicks. Position up to three attacking players over the ball and confuse opponents with dummy runs, more passing options, and more elaborate free kicks.
- Compete for club and country in an expanded Career Mode that now includes internationals. Play for or manage your favorite national team, competing in friendlies, qualifiers and major international tournaments.
- Learn or master the fundamental skills necessary to compete at FIFA 13 in a competitive new mode. Become a better player, faster, no matter what your skill level. Compete against yourself or friends in 32 mini-games perfecting skills such as passing, dribbling, shooting, crossing and more.
- Earn rewards, level up, enjoy live Challenges based on real-world soccer events, and connect with friends. Everything within FIFA 13, and against friends, is measured in a meaningful way.
- Access your Football Club identity and friends, manage your FIFA Ultimate Team, search the live auctions and bid to win new players.
- 500 officially licensed clubs and more than 15,000 players.