STRiKE has released the new game “Deadly Premonition The Directors Cut” For PS3. It’s a third-person survival horror action game which puts players in the role of the intuitive FBI Agent Francis York Morgan. Deadly Premonition will offer players a unique and haunting interactive gaming experience unlike any other.
Description: Deadly Premonition: The Director’s Cut focuses on the story of FBI special agent Francis York Morgan as he investigates the murder of a young woman in the town of Greenvale. In this small town, players have to solve a murder mystery and survive against the killer and supernatural creatures that have taken residence.
Along with the original story and gameplay, there are some new features, including improved HD graphics, an updated control system, a brand new scenario from the game’s director, Hidetaka Swery Suehiro, and DLC to keep the mystery going once you complete the main campaign.
- DIRECTORS CUT: New Scenario – Surprising new scenario from the game’s director, Hidetaka “Swery” Suehiro that will please new and hardcore fans alike.
- DIRECTORS CUT: HD graphics – complete graphic overhaul with new HD textures.
- DIRECTORS CUT: Improved Controls – reworked control system and mappable controls allow for an even better combat experience.
- DIRECTORS CUT: Downloadable content – Expand the mystery beyond the original game and let Agent York (and Zach) live it up in Greenvale.
- Explore the lifelike town of Greenvale, with a real 24 hour clock, weather cycles and the lives of the residents.
- Maintain Agent York’s daily appearance to influence inhabitant perceptions.
- Travel the landscape with a variety of cars which can be maintained as they consume fuel and accumulate damage.
- Tons of side-quests and mini-games like fishing, darts and collecting trading cards.
Publisher: Rising Star Games
Developer: Access Games (JP)
Release Name: Deadly_Premonition_The_Directors_Cut_PS3-STRiKE
Size: 11.05 GB
Release Date: April 30, 2013
Links: Amazon – IGN – Gamespot – NFO – NTi – TPB