DUPLEX has released the game “Ride” for PS3 . Enjoy
Ride is the complete motorcycle racing simulator, offering an intense and incredibly deep racing experience with more than 100 bikes from the world’s most popular manufacturers, along with a diverse selection of circuits that range from city, country, and historic tracks from the world of motorcycling.
From the grease of the garage to the sight of burning rubber on the racetrack, Ride offers motorcycle enthusiasts and gamers alike a complete racing experience as gamers take to four different categories of racing — Superbikes, Supersports, Naked, and Historical bikes. The title offers extensive vehicle and rider customization, presenting players with a vast array of options to keep gameplay fresh and exhilarating over the long term.
Full Fleet of Motorcycles
Choose from over 100 bikes across 4 different categories: NAKED BIKES, SUPERSPORTS BIKES, SUPERBIKES BIKES, HISTORICAL BIKES
From the bike’s appearance to its engine, transmission, brakes, suspension, and wheels, you can make it truly unique. You can even customize your rider across a range of rider models, liveries and race suits
Variety of Tracks
- Traditional racing circuits inspired by the Grand Prix
- Country tracks through lush forests and majestic mountains
- City tracks recreated in minute detail
- Special tracks where truly experts riders push their bikes to the limit and beyond
- World Tour: more than a simple sequence of events. Accept the challenge and reach for the ultimate goal: take your rider all the way to the top of the international rankings.
- Single race: Up to 16 riders in a single race, on one track and in one class.
- Championship: Up to 16 riders compete in an event with 3 or more races.
- Time Trial: Give it your best shot! Try to beat the record on each track.
- Track Day Challenge: Overtake as many rivals as you can before the time runs out.
- Drag Race: Select the right setup, change gears at just the right moment, and reach the end of the straight in the lowest time possible.
- Endurance: Two riders take turns riding the same bike along the same long route: who will be the fastest?
- Circuit Races (up to 16 riders)
- Realistic Artificial Intelligence
- Adjustable Bike Physics
- Realistic Animations
- Rewind Effect
- Improved Damage System
- Customizable Bikes
Publisher: Bandai Namco Games