New shooter released by scene group OUTLAWS for Windows, MacOSX and Linux, enjoy.
Shütshimi is a randomized shoot’em up about a muscle-bound fish with memory problems defending the seven seas.
Armed with your trusty bullet-morphing shotgun, defeat or navigate through waves of enemies and collect powerups as you battle your way through each of the game’s bosses. But there’s a catch (there’s always a catch): you’ve been cursed with an incredibly short attention span. Combat waves and upgrade cycles only last 10 seconds a piece, so you’d better act fast!
But wait, there’s more (information)!
- Endless waves, endless fun!
- 5 different weapons to choose from!
- Over 20 upgrades to collect! Combine upgrades with different weapons for interesting combinations!
- Hats! Over 25 of them! Some hats unlock hidden “Hattributes” which modify gameplay even further!
- Wallet-friendly! All this can be yours for only $1! Act fast in case this changes!
- Full keyboard and controller support! Play any way you like, as long as it’s either of these two options!
- You can smoke underwater!?
Publisher: Neon Deity
Developer: Neon Deity
Genre: Action, Shooter