CODEX has released the new strategy game “Emergency 5” for Windows.
Description: Finally, after 8 years, the true sequel to Emergency 4 has been released. In EMERGENCY 5 for PC, you will direct tense rescue missions on three massive and detailed maps. To succeed, you gradually upgrade your fleet of vehicles and your relief units, and make sure that each unit is in the right place at the right time – if you’ve always wanted to be an officer in charge of directing fire brigades, the police, technical relief units and paramedics, you’ve come to the right place. Having the right strategy is essential in order to put a halt to the chaos.
Over the course of the extensive campaign, minor accidents alternate with complex major events, ensuring hours of gameplay. A co-op mode also lets up to four players solve special multiplayer events.
A highlight of EMERGENCY 5 is the new editor in which you can edit and create new game content yourself. The editor makes it even easier for you to design new content (mods) to implement in the game.
- Protect your city! – Inspired by the original, all locations (Berlin, Hamburg and Munich) are overhauled using the new graphics engine.
- Ten major events in three cities and over 50 free-to-play incidents will keep you in suspense.
- Fully control and coordinate all fire brigade, rescue, relief and police units.
- Join forces with other rescuers in multiplayer mode and provide support to each other as you combat threats.
- Use the powerful editor to create your own missions and perform extensive modding.
- Deluxe Edition includes the entire city of COLOGNE as an additional map, and a historic rescue unit as a digital bonus.
Genre: Simulation, Strategy
Developer: Sixteen Tons Entertainment
Publisher: Deep Silver
Release Date: 27 Nov, 2014