P2P group has released the updated version of “Sound Normalizer”.
Description: The Sound Normalizer improves and regains a quality of Mp3 and Wav files. It is reached by the test and normalization of the level volume of Mp3 and Wav files. The Sound Normalizer contains batch processor and it allows to fulfill the batch test, batch normalization and batch converting Mp3 and Wav files. The Sound Normalizer allows to fulfill the test and normalization separately for each channel.
- Advanced WAV-Normalizer and Mp3-normalizer
- Batch processor for Wav (PCM 8, 16, 24, 32 bits) and MP3-files
- Converter Mp3 to Wav, using an encoder Lame MP3 Encoder 3.97
- Converter Wav to MP3, using the Encoder Lame MP3 Encoder 3.97
- Support for different (quality / speed) mode coding
- Additional encoder options
- Sampling for the MP3-files
- Support for pre-listening;
- Support for ID3 v1 and v2 tag (Artist / Title / Genre and so on)
- Simple, easy to use and highly customizable Windows XP-interface
- Support for themes