P2P has released the latest build of “VMWare Workstation”.
Description: VMware® Workstation™ 10 continues VMware’s tradition of delivering innovative features that technical professionals rely on every day. With support for Windows 8.1, tablet sensors, and expiring VMs, it’s the perfect tool to make your work seamless, intuitive, and more connected.
Take Your Productivity to the Next Level
- Run applications on multiple operating systems including Linux, Windows and more at the same time on the same PC without rebooting.
- Evaluate and test new operating systems, applications and patches in an isolated environment.
- Demonstrate complex software applications on a single laptop in a repeatable, reliable manner.
- Consolidate multiple computers running web servers, database servers, etc. onto a single machine.
- Build reference architectures for evaluation before deploying into production.
- Simply drag and drop to move your virtual machines from your PC to vSphere, or the cloud.
Access Anytime, Anywhere
Seamlessly access all of the virtual machines you need, regardless of where they reside.
- Remotely connect to virtual machines running on another instance of VMware Workstation, or on VMware vSphere.
- Workstation’s web interface lets you access local and server hosted virtual machines from your PC, smartphone, tablet or any device with a modern browser. No Plugins necessary.
and much more…
Release Name: VMware.Workstation.10.0.2.1744117.Incl.Keymaker-P2P
Links: Homepage – NTi
Download: Oboom.com – Uploaded.net