P2P group has released the updated version of “PowerArchiver 2015 Pro” for Windows.
Description: PowerArchiver contains all the basic features you would expect from a compression program / archive utility – you can read and extract from many different formats and you can also create archives in many different formats, including 7-Zip which is one of the best compression formats currently used. What makes PowerArchiver different from many similar utilities is the wealth of advanced features it has. Simply put, PowerArchiver is one of the most innovative utilities of its kind and many features you now take for granted in a compression utility were first offered in PowerArchiver.
- Complete integration with Windows (extracting archives and creating archives directly from Windows Explorer using powerful “Explorer Shell Extensions”)
- Viewing files in all view styles, including “as a Web page”
- Converting between file formats (for example: changing a ZIP archive to CAB archive, or LHA archive to ZIP archive)
- Tool for repairing corrupted ZIP archives
- Tool for extracting multiple archives at once
- Tool for creating backup scripts and running automated backups
- Auto Update to automatically download and install new versions of PowerArchiver
- Batch Zip function to create multiple different archives at once
- Favorite Folders to quickly locate archives
- Printing file list to printer, or exporting file list to HTML or TXT files
- Powerful help in HTML and a tutorial with pictures for beginners
- Many, many other useful and powerful features