kEISO has released InfiniteSkills’s “Learning Avid Pro Tools 10 Training Video”. In this project-based Learning Avid Pro Tools 10 video tutorial series, you’ll quickly have relevant skills for real-world applications.
Description: In this Pro Tools 10 video training course, expert Joe Godfrey takes you through the ins and outs of composing, mixing and editing with this powerful audio production software. This tutorial is designed for the beginner; no previous Pro Tools experience is required. You will learn from the ground up, building on what you are taught from chapter to chapter, until you are comfortable using the tools and techniques available to you.
In this training course, you will work with the spoken word, apply sound effects, work with music tracks, and explore sound design. You will create music, work with video, as well as learn the Pro Tools interface, and about DSP (digital sound processing) concepts. This video tutorial also covers workflow tips, and techniques for saving and archiving your files. You will learn through the application of these tools in real, in-software, examples – this is not simply a video version of the Pro Tools manual!
- Master Avid Pro Tools 10 at your own pace from a leading expert
- Visual training method, offering users increased retention and accelerated learning.
- Breaks even the most complex applications down into simplistic steps
- Ideal for users who prefer to learn visually
- Taught by leading expert trainer