kEISO has released the new tutorial “GETTING STARTED WITH MOTION GRAPHICS” from Lynda.
Description: Learn what it takes to start telling stories and communicating with motion graphics. Rob Garrott, content manager for motion graphics and VFX, helps new mograph artists understand the training they need to get started and how to find it at lynda.com. He explores the software, tools, and techniques you’ll need to start designing in 2D and 3D, and some hands-on projects that will help you understand how the pros create the effects in your favorite movies, TV shows, and commercials. Along the way, Rob points you toward courses to help develop your skills in specific areas.
- Getting Started in Motion Graphics and VFX
- What are “motion graphics”?
- Understanding the tools of motion graphics
- Exploring common motion graphics tasks
- Bringing your skills to the next level with mograph projects
- Making the unbelievable real with VFX
- Tools, techniques, and projects for VFX
- Mograph and VFX learning paths on lynda.com