ELOHiM group has released the new tutorial “Design a Mobile App with Adobe XD” from Lynda. Enjoy!
Description: Adobe XD takes user experience design to the next dimension. It’s especially useful for app designers who need responsive design and prototyping features in one tool. Start here to learn how to design your first mobile app in Adobe XD.
Learn how to lay out a screen design with graphics and text and import vector and raster images. See how easy it is to create complex screen designs, complete with repeated lists and grids that are as simple to change as they are to create. This goes for any mobile screen type: iOS or Android, tablet or smartphone. Once the design is done, author Paul Trani shows how to add interactions and transitions to see how the app will “work” from one screen to the next. The end result is a full-featured prototype that can be shared with designers, developers, and clients, and broken down and exported as assets for use in development.
- Creating your first Adobe XD project
- Working with graphics and text in Adobe XD
- Importing assets
- Building additional screens for different display sizes and platforms
- Creating UI elements
- Using Repeat Grid for easy prototyping of lists and recurring elements
- Adding interactions to elements
- Creating transitions between screens
- Publishing and sharing a prototype
- Exporting artboards and assets