P2P group has released the new build of “Adobe After Effects CC” For Windows & MacOSX. It is one of the most complex tools one can use for designing motion graphics or cinematic visual effects.
Description: The new, more connected After Effects CC can make the impossible possible. Get powerful new features like a Live 3D Pipeline that brings CINEMA 4D scenes in as layers – without intermediate rendering. Share work directly from within the application and get access to new features the moment they’re released. Your entire creative world, together in one place.
After Effects CC is part of Creative Cloud. That means you have access to all the latest updates and future releases the moment they’re available. Sharpen your skills and master new tools with a rich library of training videos. And Creative Cloud is integrated with Behance, so you can share your projects and get immediate feedback from creatives around the world.
- Auto-save enabled by default
- File name and location templates, plus automatic creation of folders for image sequences
- Settings migration
- Snapping improvements: shape layers, cameras, and lights
- Option for creating shape layers based on Bezier paths
- Command for converting a parametric shape layer path to a Bezier path
- New version of OptiX library and new behavior of OptiX library loading and initialization
- Plus many miscellaneous new and changed features and bug fixes, detailed below
Release Names: Adobe.After.Effects.CC.2014.v13.0.2.Multilingual-P2P
Size: 1.11 GB, 1.45 GB
Links: Homepage –
NFO – NTi – TPB
Windows: Uploadable.ch – Uploaded.net
MacOSX: Uploadable.ch – Uploaded.net