P2P group has released the newest build of “DxO Optics Pro Elite Edition” for MacOSX. It improves image quality and pushes the limits of cameras by correcting all faults related to the lens and the sensor, including noise removal. You can use this user-friendly program to enhance your pictures in no time.
Description: DxO Labs has introduced Optics Pro, the latest release of its image quality enhancement software with a new demosaicing system to better deal with RAW data. The new algorithm uses information from a much wider area when reconstructing image detail, helping to minimize artefacts which contribute to the ‘digital look’. This latest release also applies noise reduction during the demosaicing process thus avoiding unnecessary amplification of noise artefacts. DxO Optics Pro adds support for the Canon 5D Mark II and the Canon G10, along with 32 new DxO Optics correction modules. In addition, this new version includes various improvements, including installation of the plug-in version for Adobe Photoshop. DxO Optics Pro and upgrades are available immediately for Mac and Windows platforms.
- RAW conversion and state-of-the art camera noise removal for colorful images and details even at the highest ISO settings
- Elimination of distortion, vignetting, and lens softness and purple fringing through specifically developed camera and lens modules
- Correction of perspective and volume anamorphosis
- Optimization of exposure and dynamic range
- Color control with access to original film color renderings
- Removal of dust and blemish
Download: UPLOADED.net (Single Link)