P2P has released the latest build of “Parallels Desktop 9 For MacOSX”.
Description: With Parallels Desktop for Mac, you can seamlessly run both Windows and Mac OS X applications side-by-side without rebooting. Drag and drop files between Windows and Mac applications and launch Windows applications from your Mac dock. Powerful performance lets you run Windows productivity applications, even graphics intensive ones, with ease.
WHAT’S NEW Version 9.0.24229:
- Resolves an issue with Parallels Transporter Agent not launching on Windows computers.
- Resolves an issue with Coherence view mode for Windows 8.1 Update 1 virtual machines.
- Resolves an issue with jumping to the OS X login screen while working in a Windows virtual machine in Coherence mode on a MacBook Pro with Retina display.
- Resolves an issue with time synchronization after resuming an OS X virtual machine.
- Resolves an issue with automatic resolution while resizing an OS X Mavericks virtual machine window.
- Resolves an issue with OS X virtual machines crashing when more than 64MB of video memory is allocated.
- Resolves an issue with Parallels Tools features (copy and paste, and shared folders) for Mac OS X 10.5 virtual machines.
- New! Mavericks Multiple Display support extends to Windows so each screen as a menu bar and Dock
- New! Mavericks Finder Tabs work with your Windows applications
- New! Create a Mavericks VM using the “install OS X Mavericks” app in the Mac App store
- New! PowerNap extends to Windows and Windows applications so you’re always up to date
- 40% better disk performance than the previous version
- Virtual machines shut down up to 25% faster than the previous version
- Virtual machines suspend up to 20% faster than the previous version
- 3D graphics and web browsing is 15% faster than the previous version
- Battery life improves when you run on Mavericks
- iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive and SkyDrive optimizations eliminate duplication of files locally
Peace of Mind
- New! Get stuff done in Windows 8 with a “real” Start menu and the ability to run Modern (Metro) apps in a separate window rather than in full screen
- New! The Security Center makes it easy for you to be sure all your stuff is secure, both on your Mac and in your Windows virtual machine
- New! OS X Mavericks (10.9) and Windows Blue (8.1) support