CORE has released the updated version of “Jump Desktop Remote Desktop RDP VNC” for MacOSX. This application will allow you to access your computer remotely.
Description: Jump Desktop is a remote desktop application that lets you control your computer from your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. Compatible with both RDP and VNC, Jump Desktop is secure, reliable and very easy to set up. Features include a streamlined user interface that gives you the best possible remote desktop experience on any of your mobile devices.
- Multi-protocol: supports RDP and VNC
- Easy and secure setup: Automatically configure your PC or Mac for remote access using Wi-Fi and 3G without worrying about your router settings. Set up as many computers as you like and manage them all using your Google account (optional)
- Universal application: Works on the iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. Automatically optimizes UI based on the device
- Supports large custom screen resolution
- Full mouse support: left and right clicks, dragging, scrolling, precision pointer movement.
- Multiple gesture support – includes the ability to draw or write using your finger
- Copy/paste support: Transfer text to or from your computer using the pasteboard