P2P group has released newest build of “ABBYY FineReader Pro” for MacOSX. It performs one of the toughest jobs related to document conversion and editing; namely, it turns scanned papers and even photos into editable files.
Description: Easily turn documents of virtually any origin into information you can edit, quote, archive, search or share! ABBYY FineReader Pro complements the hassle-free efficiency of your computer by transforming paper documents, PDFs and digital photos of text into editable and searchable files. Say goodbye to time-consuming retyping and reformatting of documents – FineReader’s unmatched text recognition accuracy, language coverage and conversion features retain your original’s text, layout and formatting. It’s OCR the easy way – just as it should be!
- Scans and converts documents and images into a wide variety of popular electronic formats including: DOCX, ODT, RTF, XSLX, PDF and PDF/A, PPTX, HTML, EPUB and FB2
- Accurate reconstruction of document structure, layout and formatting across multiple pages – including headers/footers, footnotes, table of contents, page numbering, captions, etc.
- Creates editable, searchable and secure PDFs that are perfect for archiving and sharing
- Creates E-books in EPUB and FB2 formats for tablets and portable readers
- Performs image and photo pre-processing using ABBYY’s Advanced Digital Camera OCR technology
- Applies advanced OCR features to complex conversion tasks
Release Name: ABBYY.FineReader.Pro.v12.0.7.Multilingual.MacOSX-P2P
Size: 515 MB
Links: Homepage –
NFO – NTi – TPB
Download: UPLOADED.net (Single Link)