Scene group EMSPDA has released the updated version of “Adobe Photoshop Touch” for iOS.
Description: Photoshop Touch for iPad lets you combine images, apply professional effects, and share results through Facebook and Twitter — all from the convenience of your iPad.
A new complement to Photoshop Touch is also available: Adobe Photoshop Mix is a free iPad app that enables you to combine and cut-out images, apply looks, and perform non-destructive edits to your images, all compatible with Adobe Photoshop CC.
- Core Photoshop features like layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters.
- The camera fill feature for using your iPad camera to fill areas on layers.
- The Scribble Selection tool for selecting part of an image to extract.
- Refine Edge for capturing hard-to-select elements like hair.
- The ability to work on high-res images (up to 12 megapixels).
- Step-by-step tutorials and an inspiration gallery.
- Integrated Google Image Search.
- Wireless printing with AirPrint.
- The ability to auto-sync projects to Creative Cloud* and open Photoshop Touch layered files in Photoshop CC, CS6, or CS5.1.
- Free Creative Cloud membership with 2GB of cloud storage plus the ability to sync between tablet and desktop, access files from the web, and share.
What’s New in Version 1.7.0
- Bug fixes for iOS 8
Download: UPLOADED.net (Single Link)