Oh yeah, after many P2P release/crack, scene group SKIDROW is back into the game with the scene release of Call of Duty : Black Ops. I think P2P CLONEDVD release are useless. SKIDROW usually add custom installer for STEAM games.
FPS = PC
UPDATE: [NUKE] Call.of.Duty.Black.Ops-SKIDROW (bad.crack_zombies.game.mode.inaccessible. from.main.menu_zombies.game.mode.does. work.when.loaded.through.dev.console)
UPDATE 2 : [UNNUKE] Call.of.Duty.Black.Ops-SKIDROW (fine_zombie.game.mode.is.online.play.only_ console.mode.is.for.testing.only)
Call of Duty: Black Ops is a first-person shooter with stealth and tactical play aspect that puts players in the role of a shadow soldier fighting in a variety of historically representative fictional Black Ops missions of the Cold War era. Created with the input of actual Black Ops soldiers from the time, the game mixes traditional Call of Duty tactical shooter gameplay with new gameplay options designed to expand the players’ experience. Additional features include extensive multiplayer options, along with new vehicles and explosive new weapons.
- Wide array of play modes including single player, local multiplayer versus and online co-op and multiplayer
- Seventh installment of the Call of Duty series, based on the live fire conflicts of the Cold War era
- Diverse variety of play setting ranging from urban air and ground combat in SE Asia, to snow combat in Soviet region and jungle combat
- Blending of traditional COD, and new first-person character scenarios designed to both retain the essence of the COD gaming experience and ensure constantly flowing and varied action
- New arsenal of weapons and vehicles tied to the Cold War era, including the SR-71 Blackbird and sited explosive-tipped crossbows
Genre: First Person Shooter