Do I even need to say who cracked this? FAiRLiGHT, of course. But why i hear you say there was already a crack. Well FLT claim that the previous P2P release by Darkcoder and LOLCATS is just a loader that tricks the game into activating, while still leaving the copy protection in place. If so, this isn’t a crack. Instead it is what’s called a loader. In The Scene, loaders are frowned upon because they don’t remove the copy protection, but merely fool it so here is a real working crack carefully reverse engineered to remove all elements of the copy protection and leave the original .exe, just the way the developers intended.
“Fairlight when dreams come true - Home of the real crackers.”
Note: The LOLCATS and Darkcoders crack do work, you can still play the game the same way if your were using the FLT crack. At the end of the day though try getting the FLT crack as its a real crack not a loader.
BioShock is the “genetically enhanced” first person shooter where you can turn everything into a weapon: the environment, your body, fire and water, and even your worst enemies.
You are a cast-away in Rapture, an underwater Utopia torn apart by civil war. Caught between powerful forces, and hunted down by genetically modified “splicers” and deadly security systems, you have to come to grips with a deadly, mysterious world filled with powerful technology and fascinating characters. No encounter ever plays out the same, and no two gamers will play the game the same way.
- Biologically mod your body with plasmids: genetic augmentations that empower you with dozens of fantastic abilities. Send Electrobolts storming from your fingertips, unleash a swarm of hornets hatched from the veins of your arms, strategically turn enemies against one another with irritants.
- Take control of your world by hacking devices and systems: reprogram enemy security bots into personal bodyguards, modify vending machines to change prices, and transform machine gun security turrets into powerless pieces of metal.
- Upgrade your weapons at Fire-For-Effect stations located through Rapture. Craft variants of ammo and plasmids by picking up materials in the city to modify them at U-Invent kiosks.
- Experiment with different battle techniques with BioShock’s free form combat options: gameplay scenarios can be approached with a variety of weapons, active and passive plasmids, environmental objects utilization, exploitation of political alliances, or a combination of techniques. Find your style but know when to adapt.
- Explore an incredible and unique art deco world hidden deep under the ocean, vividly illustrated with realistic water effects and truly next generation graphics.
- Make meaningful and mature decisions that culminate in the grand question: do you exploit the innocent survivors of Rapture to save yourself…or risk all to become their savior?
- Windows XP (with Service Pack 2) or Windows Vista
- CPU – Pentium 4 2.4GHz Single Core processor
- System RAM – 1GB
- Video Card – Direct X 9.0c compliant video card with 128MB RAM (NVIDIA 6600 or better/ATI X1300 or better, excluding ATI X1550).
- Sound Card – 100% direct X 9.0c compatible sound card
- Hard disc space – 8GB free space
Release name: BioShock-FLT
Size: 1 DVD9, 6.12 GB
Protection: SecuROM & custom triggers
File names: flt-bio