So in this game you’re a slice of bread whose mission is to become toast. Okay
Description: From the creators of Surgeon Simulator comes an adventure with a hero like no other! ‘I am Bread’ is the epic story of a slice of bread’s journey to become toast. Take the intrepid, crumby adventurer on a journey from his natural confines of the kitchen, through the home of an unsuspecting owner and into the outside world. This bread will be boldly going where no other bread has gone before . . .
In addition to the deepest story ever seen in a videogame, about a slice of bread, there are a wealth of baked options to sink your teeth into. Additional game modes and other types of bread will cater for all tastes! Set speed records racing across the levels as a bagel; realise your destiny as crispbread in cheese hunt mode; relieve your stress as the baguette and smash everything in sight in rampage mode. Oh, and did we mention bread goes into space too?
- Story Mode: Embark on an epic journey to become toast! Take on all hazards to deliciousness as you embark on your adventure throughout the home of an unsuspecting owner: from the kitchen, through the house, to the lounge, and then venture outside into the garden and beyond.
- Cheese Hunt: Realise the destiny of crisp-bread as you hunt down pieces of cheese to smother yourself in. Can you find all the pieces before you crack up?
- Bagel Race: Satisfy your taste for speed and bagels as you race across the checkpoints in each level and complete the tracks in the fastest possible time.
- Rampage: Cause as much destruction as possible throughout the house as you smash everything in sight as (possibly) angry baguette. Mon dieu!
- Zero-G: Literally bread in space! Make studious use of your bread boosters as you manoeuvre across environments with no gravity, avoiding all the floating hazards this entails in Zero-G mode.
- Free-play: Explore the world and play as any of the bread types you have unlocked, having crumby fun in your own sweet time.
Developer: Bossa Studios
Publisher: Bossa Studios
Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie, Simulation