The 2014 release of Creative Cloud includes all-new versions of your favorite desktop apps — including Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premiere Pro — with hundreds of new features and performance improvements. Do your best work more efficiently using the latest innovations and modern standards.
Description: We’ve been hard at work the last two years to address four key areas of the Creative Cloud you told us to focus on: performance boosts, workflow efficiencies, support for new hardware and standards, and of course innovative features, which we call the Adobe “magic.” If you’ve been hanging on to your old CS disks, waiting for the right time to join the Creative Cloud community, that moment is here. The latest version—available today—is packed with new, truly inventive features that will make it easier to do your work from anywhere, help you do it faster, and let you bring all of those great creative ideas in your imagination, to life.
This package includes:
- Adobe Bridge v.6.1
- Application Manager v8.0
- Adobe Media Encoder CC2014 v.8.1
- Adobe Photoshop CC2014 v.15.2.0
- Adobe After Effects CC2014 v.13.0.2
- Adobe CameraRaw CC2014 v.8.6
- Adobe Edge Animate CC2014 v.4.0.1
- Adobe Flash Professional CC2014 v.184.108.40.206
- Adobe InDesign CC2014 v.10.1.0.67
- Adobe Muse CC2014.1.1
- Adobe Prelude CC2014 v.3.1.0
- Adobe PremierePro CC2014 v.8.1
- Adobe SpeedGrade CC2014 v.8.1
- Adobe Audition CC2014
- Adobe Dreamweaver CC2014
- Adobe Illustrator CC2014
- Adobe InCopy CC2014
- Photoshop CC now has Blur Gallery motion effects for creating a sense of motion, and the recently introduced Perspective Warp for fluidly adjusting the perspective of a specific part of an image without affecting the surrounding area. Focus Mask (did you see the sneak?) makes portrait shots with shallow depth of field stand out, and new Content-Aware capabilities make one of the most popular features even better. We’ve also added more camera support to Lightroom (version 5.5) as well as a new Lightroom mobile app for iPhone. The Photoshop and Lightroom blogs have the full scoop.
- The Adobe Illustrator blog has the rundown on what’s new in Illustrator CC, such as Live Shapes to quickly and non-destructively transform rectangles into complex forms and then return to the original rectangle with just a few clicks.
- With InDesign CC layout artists can now move rows and columns around in tables by simply selecting, dragging and dropping, which will be a big time saver. The new EPUB Fixed Layout means you can create digital books effortlessly.
- The team is rebuilding Adobe Muse CC as a native 64-bit application and it now includes HiDPI display support for sharper-looking images, objects, and text.
- Originally previewed at the NAB show in April, new features in our video apps include Live Text Templates, Masking and Tracking plus new integrations that leverage the power of Adobe After Effects CC inside Adobe Premiere Pro CC. It’s better, faster, stronger. Read more on our Pro Video blog.
- Dreamweaver CC lets you see your work come to life. You can now view your markup in an interactive tree using the new Element Quick View, to quickly navigate, and modify the HTML structure of pages. The Dreamweaver CC blog has all the details.