3DM has released a newest build for the new pc game “7 Days to Die” for Windows. Check the changelogs. Enjoy!
Description: Building on survivalist and horror themes, players in 7 Days to Die can scavenge the abandoned cities of the buildable and destructible voxel world for supplies or explore the wilderness to gather raw materials to build their own tools, weapons, traps, fortifications and shelters. In coming updates these features will be expanded upon with even more depth and a wider variety of choices to survive the increasing dangers of the world. Play alone or with friends, run your own server or join others.
7 Days to Die development was launched following a successful Kickstarter campaign in August 2013, demonstrating the initial prototype. Joining us in early access now will help support the cause and ensure continued expansion of the development team, their efforts and the planning and addition of even more features and depth eagerly awaited by fans.
Many of our fans have commented in these early stages that they feel we are building the survival\zombie game they have always wanted. Our goal is to live up to this as much as we can and build a customizable, moddable game that allows users to fine tune their survival and zombie experience to create the experience players and their friends want.
- Random World Generation – Play Navezgane or roll the dice and dive back into the game with friends in a randomized world with huge cities, towns, rivers, lakes, mountains, valleys, roads and wilderness locations.
- Create and Destroy – The world terrain, structures and items can be destroyed or scrapped for resources. Re-purpose collected materials to build custom structures and fortification by hand, placing building pieces into the world in real time.
- Terrain Enhancement – The terrain is now both smooth and natural but can still be destroyed and mined.
- Upgradable Fort Building – Player built structures are assembled from framework which can be upgraded supporting wood, cobblestone and concrete upgrade paths. Hammer away just like real building and use Land Claim blocks to protect your fort in PvP.
- Structural Integrity – Buildings and terrain formations which are too unstable can fall apart if proper supports are not built. Some building materials are stronger than others and pieces which break off and fall can be dangerous or deadly if they fall on you or enemies.
- Item Crafting & Degradation – With a continually growing list of over 250 recipes, gather resources such as plant fibers, wood and metal to create weapons and tools such as hand made crossbows, knives and hammers. As your tools wear out over time, use your crafting skills to repair them.
- Plants and Animals – Locate seeds to plant and grow vegetables, and head out into the wilderness to hunt animals once the cabinets in abandoned buildings are already plundered.
- Stealth System – Sneak past zombies who can see, hear and smell you and smelly items in your inventory and throw rocks to distract them.
- Buff/Debuff System – Enjoy or deal with a multitude of buffs or debuffs like a caffeine buzz or a broken leg in our rapidly growing Buff/Debuff System with over a dozen boosts or ailments.
- Cooperative Mode – Tired of zombie apocalypses that are more about fighting humans than zombies? Team up with your friends to work with other survivors rather than against them, using group efforts to build settlements and safety.
- Character Customization – Full Character creation system with face/body morphing, custom skin, eye, hair color, facial hair and a multitude of visible clothing and armor.
Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie, RPG, Early Access
Publisher: The Fun Pimps
Developer: The Fun Pimps Entertainment LLC
Release Name: 7.Days.To.Die.Alpha.11.5.Steam.Edition.X32/X64.Cracked-3DM
Links: Homepage – Steam – NFO – NTi
Download X64: NITROFLARE
Download X32: NITROFLARE