P2P group 3DM with a new build of 7days to die, changelog for this v8.8 build is available here, enjoy.
Note : Like for all ALI213 / 3DM releases, this is a steam-emulated with some strange dll cracked from chinese cracker, that’s mean it doesn’t work on all system (os, spec’, language etc…). That’s a well know problem with ALI/3DM releases, so please don’t cry it’s a fake or wait for the scene release Thanks.
Building on survivalist and horror themes, players in 7 Days to Die can scavenge the abandoned cities of the buildable and destructable voxel world for supplies or explore the wilderness to gather raw materials to build their own tools, weapons, traps, fortifications and shelters. In coming updates these features will be expanded upon with even more depth and a wider variety of choices to survive the increasing dangers of the world. Play alone or with friends, run your own server or join others.
7 Days to Die development was launched following a successful Kickstarter campaign in August 2013, demonstrating the initial prototype. Joining us in early access now will help support the cause and ensure continued expansion of the development team, their efforts and the planning and addition of even more features and depth eagerly awaited by fans.
Many of our fans have commented in these early stages that they feel we are building the survival\zombie game they have always wanted. Our goal is to live up to this as much as we can and build a customizable, moddable game that allows users to fine tune their survival and zombie experience to create the experience players and their friends want.
- Create and Destroy – The world terrain, structures and items can be destroyed or scrapped for resources. Re-purpose collected materials to build custom structures and fortification by hand, placing building pieces into the world in real time.
- Structural Integrity – Buildings and terrain formations which are too unstable can fall apart if proper supports are not built. Some building materials are stronger than others and pieces which break off and fall can be dangerous or deadly if they fall on you or enemies.
- Item Crafting & Degradation – With a continually growing list of over 160 recipes, gather resources such as plant fibers, wood and metal to create weapons and tools such as hand made crossbows, knives and hammers. As your tools wear out over time, use your crafting skills to repair them.
- Plants and Animals – Locate seeds to plant and grow vegetables, and head out into the wilderness to hunt animals once the cabinets in abandoned buildings are already plundered.
- Horde Mode – For times when you and your friends want a fast paced blend of combat, construction, shorter game play sessions and a chance to practice with weapons, Horde Mode places you in a small map area to defend against nightly attacks while the military support air-drops supplies during the day.
- Cooperative Mode – Tired of zombie apocalypses that are more about fighting humans than zombies? Team up with your friends to work with other survivors rather than against them, using group efforts to build settlements and safety.
Publisher: The Fun Pimps Entertainment LLC
Developper: The Fun Pimps
Genre: Action, Adventure, Early Access, Indie, RPG
Release name: 7.Days.To.Die.Alpha.8.8.Steam.Edition.Cracked-3DM
Links: Homepage – Steam – NTi – TPB –
Download: UPLOADABLE.ch – UPLOADED.net