Author Archive: pz1
I was looking around for this one, i was a huge fan of ACE COMBAT but now this serie is fucked up… So i have a big hope on this game and according to review on internet, VECTOR THRUST is good
Vector Thrust is a fast-paced single and mulltiplayer combat flight game, using a unique cel shaded art style. With an extensive variety of game modes like the unpredictable and vicious Quick Action, a customizable Skirmish Mode, and multiple immersive story-based campaigns, Vector Thrust aims to please both players wanting to get straight into the sky and those who love a flexible, diverse and customizable gaming experience.
Vector Thrust gives the player full power over the game to alter any aspect of the game they choose, ranging from simple tweaks to full-blown modifications. Adding user-made skins, changing unit performance and parameters or even complete battle scenarios is easy and open to anyone. With fully fleshed out Map, Mission and Campaign editors, Vector Thrust boasts unlimited expandability and adaptability.
With advanced tactical AI that actively analyses and responds to a dynamic battlefield, as well as over 260 fully playable aircraft (through various iterations of over 45 aircraft models) and even more naval and ground units that all work to complete their objectives in different ways, Vector Thrust offers missions that are never played the same way twice.
- Stay engaged from dawn until dusk and beyond with many single and multiplayer game modes.
- Keep coming back for more with 13 missions via a series of campaigns.
- Unlock over 260 aircraft through a simple yet competitive Challenge Mode, which includes 170 challenges.
- Pit yourself against advanced tactical AI that responds to the world around it.
- Clash against titanic aerial fortresses and super-weapons.
- Duel with a myriad of Ace fighter squadrons, each with their own unique combat strategies.
- Modify your game with easy, simple modding tools and share your creations with others.
Publisher: Iceberg Interactive
Genre: Indie, Action, Simulation
RONIN, the latest DEVOLVER DIGITAL developed by a one man guy is released by scene group TiNYiSO, look promising
Ronin is stylish a turn-based action platformer following the exploits of a vengeful heroine determined to strike down five prominent figures of a powerful corporation. Move with precision by meticulously planning out each silent step, soaring leap, and devastating swing of your blade from the shadows as you seek your revenge.
- Turn-Based Action: Carefully plot your movements to setup the perfect strike before retreating back into the shadows or boldly confronting your opposition head-on with your katana.
- Decisive Strikes: Dispatch all that oppose you with your lethal blade and razor wire or avoid their attacks with a holographic replicator and grappling hook to find a more advantageous position.
- Path to Vengeance: Battle through over fifteen complex missions as you stalk and cut down five closely guarded figures within a secretive conglomerate.
Publisher: Devolver Digital
Developer: Tomasz Wacławek
Genre: Indie, Action
CODEX with the scene release of this old school RPG, enjoy.
Legends of Eisenwald is an adventure game with tactical battles, RPG and strategy elements. Take the lead of a small feudal army and try to defend your right to survive in this ruthless medieval world.
The mysterious lands of old Germany are waiting for you – it’s a land where the superstitions of the time have come to life. This isn’t a fantasy game. There are no elves or dragons here. There are only people – and their passions, sins and fears that often take a tangible form. Which path will you choose? Live according to your conscience? Or live by power and might? Or will you live by justice? And what is your justice, really?
- A unique and dynamic combat system – each move is also an attack
- The ability to individually equip *each* fighter in your army
- A large selection of weapons, spells and abilities, including the option to use mounted units
- Diverse upgrade trees, and each unit level up provides cosmetic changes
- An intriguing non-linear story
- A distinctive game world without common fantasy cliches
- Over 50 hours of gameplay within the game. A main campaign consisting of eight chapters plus two additional scenarios.
- A beautiful symphonic soundtrack in a medieval style
- An accompanying Scenario Editor with the full set of developer tools
Publisher: Aterdux Entertainment
Developer: Aterdux Entertainment
Genre: Indie, Adventure, RPG, Strategy
Another release for Terraria by scene group ALiAS, changelog are available here, enjoy.
Languages: English, German, Italian, French, Spanish.
Dig, fight, explore, build! Nothing is impossible in this action-packed adventure game. The world is your canvas and the ground itself is your paint. Grab your tools and go! Make weapons to fight off a variety of enemies in numerous biomes. Dig deep underground to find accessories, money, and other useful things. Gather resources to create everything you need to make the world your own. Build a house, a fort, or even a castle. People will move in to live there and perhaps even sell you different wares to assist you on your journey.
- Sandbox Play
- Randomly generated worlds
- Free Content Updates
Genre: Adventure, Indie, Action, RPG
FLT with a new adventure game (inspired by mobile device / point & click game) from well know Daedalic studio, enjoy.
Dragons, witches, trolls… No one can stop Anna. With her telekinesis, unorthodox use of torture instruments, a knack for improvisation and the help of a shady fox she just makes her way. She communes with the dead, shuts off the local taverns beer supply and gets old ladies behind bars…
The world of author Dane Krams’ debut on the game development stage isn’t as cuddly as it may seem. Anna however, is actually perfectly nice – or is she? It all starts with freeing talking teddy bear…
Anna’s Quest unfolds a hand-drawn, grim tale with a good dash of self-irony.
- Unlimited inventory with special slot for a baby dragon
- Small-time Vandalism
- Discover a Unicorn’s inner beauty
- Black magic and telekinesis – this time, not exclusive to villains!
- Executions for the whole family!
- light-hearted, courageous, bad-ass: Anna
- Classic Point & Click controls with hotspot-indicator
- Awesome ending (really!)
Publisher: Daedalic Entertainment
Developer: Daedalic Entertainment
Genre: Indie, Adventure
The best apps for iPhone, iPad and Android plus group tests and features. The first magazine of its kind, Apps Magazine will be dedicated to matching the incredible demand for the latest and greatest App Store products with expert buying advice for a broad range of readers. With reviews of apps from all categories, as well as group tests, features and tutorials, Apps Magazine is the ultimate resource for anyone looking to download any of the 250,000 apps currently available.