I use this app’ everyday to record music over internet. Very useful.
Audio Hijack Pro drastically changes the way you use audio on your computer, giving you the freedom to listen to audio when you want and how you want. Record and enhance any audio with Audio Hijack Pro – it’s the cornerstone of your digital audio experience.
Audio Hijack Pro will allow you to record any application’s audio, from Internet streams to DVD audio and everywhere in between. If your machine can play it, Audio Hijack Pro can record it. And that’s not all – Audio Hijack Pro will also enhance any audio, unsing industry-standard VST and AudioUnit audio effects to make your music sound incredible. Record. Enhance. Enjoy!
- Instant On 8.2.2 is included, and improves the handling of devices from our new Loopback application.
- Minor Enhancements
- The appearance of the level meter’s clipped indicator has been subtly tweaked.
- On Mac OS X 10.11, the system font will now be forced to use monospaced digits, which are vastly better looking.
- We squished a bug where the “Open URL” field in the app popover was ignored after a new source app was selected.
- Popovers will no longer incorrectly open off screen when screen sizes change.
- An issue where Audio Hijack could prevent system idle sleep after a timer recording has been fixed.
- Holding the shift key during launch now prevents session windows from re-opening. Holding the shift key when opening a session now prevents popovers from re-opening.
- The LCD area now shows a discreet label indicating the audio chain’s sample rate.
- Audio Units are now reset on session start. This insures they won’t play old, leftover buffers of audio from a previous run (AUMatrixReverb could do this).
- Audio Units are now uninitialized and then re-initialized when their sample rate is changed on session start. This works around a known issue with SonarWorks AU.
- This update features many “under the hood” revisions. While the app will perform better overall, we expect that these changes will generally not be noticeable to users, but the app will perform better over all!
- Additional logging for Audio Unit errors and scheduled recordings has been added.
- There are many other small backend improvements which will hopefully be appreciated!
Release name: Audio.Hijack.Pro.v3.2.2.MacOSX-P2P
Links: Homepage – NTi –