P2P group has released the updated version of “Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise” For Windows. It is designed to help you manage all your remote connections and virtual machines conveniently, from a single place.
Description: Remote Desktop Manager is a small application used to manage all your remote connections and virtual machines. Add, edit, delete, shared, organize and find your remote connection quickly. Compatible with Microsoft Remote Desktop, Terminal Services, VNC, LogMeIn, Team Viewer, Ftp, SSH, Telnet, Dameware, X Window, VMware, Virtual PC, PC Anywhere, Hyper-V, Citrix, Radmin, Microsoft Remote Assistance, Sun Virtual Box and more.
- Share your remote connection settings inside a company database.
- Save your credentials and passwords in a database.
- Monitor user activities with the database logs.
- Faster and more secure solution.
- Available in single license, multiple licenses pack, global license or site license.
Release Name: Devolutions.Remote.Desktop.Manager.Enterprise.v188.8.131.52.Beta.Multilingual-P2P
Size: 124 MB
Links: Homepage –
NFO – NTi