Author Archive: Arganza
Scene group VoMiT has released the BDRip of the Action movie “Attila”.
Plot: When American soldiers inadvertently steal Attila the Hun’s secret riches, the wrath of the barbarian is awakened; the mummified warrior will stop at nothing to kill the intruders.
IMDB Rating: 2.5/10
Directed In: Emmanuel Itier
Starring: Chris Conrad, Luke Barnett, Poncho Hodges
Release Name: Attila.2013.BDRip.x264-VoMiT
Size: 773 MB
Video: MKV | 720×404 | 1262 Kbps
Audio: English | AAC
3DM released Vertiginous Golf Early access for PC.
Description: Vertiginous Golf is a physics based first person exploratory mini golf game set in a steampunk alternative universe. You travel from a Victorian world of eternal rain to a sun-drenched realm high above the clouds known as the Vertiginousphere, where a game of equally challenging and relaxing mini-golf awaits you.
- 18 Holes
- Putter and Chipper
- Rewind, Aftertouch
- Mechanical Hummingbird
- 1-4 player local multiplayer
- Music and sound effects
- Mouse and Keyboard
- Full Controller Support
- Limited Story Elements
- Basic Replay System
3DM released Race To Mars for PC.
Description: Race To Mars is a turn-based, space company simulation game. Become the head of the newly established “New Space” company whose goal would be to establish a colony on Mars. You begin as a startup – develop cutting edge aerospace technologies and use them to achieve orbit and fly beyond Earth vicinity, blazing the trail of a space pioneer…
- Shape your own path to Mars: satellites or a space station?
- Discover more than two hundred pioneering technologies
- Fight for a larger budget for your space program with the help of your fans and media
- Expand your program: profit from commercial, scientific and military contracts
3DM released Riptide GP2 for PC.
Description: Rev up your rocket-powered hydro jet and put your racing skills to the test. Riptide GP™2 features dynamic racing on fully interactive water surfaces, a deep career mode with tons of upgrades, customizable riders and skills, online and local multiplayer, and fully integrated controller support.
- Single Player Career Mode – Compete in over 60 challenging Race, Hot Lap, Elimination, and Freestyle events.
- Upgrade Your Watercraft – Collect 10 powerful hydro jets and upgrade their performance and colors to gain an edge on your competition.
- Thrilling Stunt System – Level up your character to unlock and master 25 outrageous stunts. Wow the crowd, charge your boost and make your competition eat wake.
- Online Multiplayer – Pit your skills against the world’s best in fierce online battles.
- Split Screen Multiplayer – Trade elbows with your friends in 2 player, 3 player, and 4 player split screen races.
- VR Challenge – Race against virtual recordings of your Steam Friends’ best performances in “VR Challenge” mode.
- Full Controller Integration – Play in Big Picture mode. Seamlessly switch between keyboard and gamepad without having to tweak settings.
- Online Sync & Backup – Keep your game synced to the cloud and continue your game across computers with your Steam ID.
3DM released Alpha 7.3 of 7 Days To Die for PC.
Description: Building on survivalist and horror themes, players in 7 Days to Die can scavenge the abandoned cities of the buildable and destructable voxel world for supplies or explore the wilderness to gather raw materials to build their own tools, weapons, traps, fortifications and shelters.
- Create and Destroy – The world terrain, structures and items can be destroyed or scrapped for resources. Re-purpose collected materials to build custom structures and fortification by hand, placing building pieces into the world in real time.
- Structural Integrity – Buildings and terrain formations which are too unstable can fall apart if proper supports are not built. Some building materials are stronger than others and pieces which break off and fall can be dangerous or deadly if they fall on you or enemies.
- Item Crafting & Degradation – With a continually growing list of over 160 recipes, gather resources such as plant fibers, wood and metal to create weapons and tools such as hand made crossbows, knives and hammers. As your tools wear out over time, use your crafting skills to repair them.
- Plants and Animals – Locate seeds to plant and grow vegetables, and head out into the wilderness to hunt animals once the cabinets in abandoned buildings are already plundered.
- Horde Mode – For times when you and your friends want a fast paced blend of combat, construction, shorter game play sessions and a chance to practice with weapons, Horde Mode places you in a small map area to defend against nightly attacks while the military support air-drops supplies during the day.
- Cooperative Mode – Tired of zombie apocalypses that are more about fighting humans than zombies? Team up with your friends to work with other survivors rather than against them, using group efforts to build settlements and safety.
iMARS released Dark Souls II for PS3.
Description: Developed by From Software, Dark Souls II is the highly anticipated sequel to the punishing 2011 breakout hit Dark Souls (9.5/10 GameSpot, 9.0/10 IGN). The unique old-school action RPG experience captivated imaginations of gamers worldwide with incredible challenge and intense emotional reward. Dark Souls II brings the franchise’s renowned difficulty & gripping gameplay innovations to both single and multiplayer experiences.
- Go Beyond Death: dare yourself to engage against intense gameplay in a vast world powered by an all new engine that leaps graphics, sound & FX forward like never before
- A labyrinth of monsters & bosses: immerse yourself into mind-bending environments filled with new twisted monsters and deadly bosses that could only come from the imagination of FROM SOFTWARE
- Sensory assault: a wide range of threats will prey on human senses & phobias – auditory hallucinations, vertigo, acrophobia, etc
- Deeper and darker: more intricate customization options provide weapons and armor tailoring to player style
- Evolved multiplayer: updated multiplayer system enables improved online interaction to bring forward cooperative & competitive play
- Refined gameplay: Dark Souls™ II features fluid motion-capture animations, an upgraded combat system, a vastly expanded suite of characters, deeper customization options, new weapons, armor abilities, and a balanced player progression system