P2P has released the latest build of “Internet Download Manager”.
Description: Internet Download Manager (IDM) is a tool to increase download speeds by up to 5 times, resume and schedule downloads. Comprehensive error recovery and resume capability will restart broken or interrupted downloads due to lost connections, network problems, computer shutdowns, or unexpected power outages. Simple graphic user interface makes IDM user friendly and easy to use.Internet Download Manager has a smart download logic accelerator that features intelligent dynamic file segmentation and safe multipart downloading technology to accelerate your downloads. Unlike other download managers and accelerators Internet Download Manager segments downloaded files dynamically during download process and reuses available connections without additional connect and login stages to achieve best acceleration performance.
What’s new ?
- Added support for Firefox 38
- Include multilingual support, zip preview, download categories, Scheduler pro.
- Sounds on different events, HTTPS support, queue processor, html help and tutorial.
- Enhanced virus protection on download completion.
- Progressive downloading with quotas (useful for connections that use some kind of fair access policy or FAP like Direcway, Direct PC, Hughes, etc.)
- Built-in download accelerator, and many others.