Arvoch Alliance, follow up to the Evochron games, purports to be “the definitive 3D space combat game. Changelogs are available here.
Arvoch Alliance is a mission based single player and multiplayer 3D space combat simulation. You can take on the single player campaign, launch into instant action missions, join other players in Coop or PvP objectives (supporting up to 24 players), or even design your own missions and campaigns. The single player campaign will take you through the battles and events that eventually lead up to the liberation of the Evochron quadrant. You are in command as the story develops through 30 missions of diverse objectives spanning a variety of locations ranging from dense sensor restricting nebula clouds to hurricane force gas giant planet atmospheres. You will be called upon to patrol, escort, mine, spy, capture, rescue, and even build space stations. Each mission begins with a stage based briefing detailing the conditions and objectives along with a loadout menu that lets you select the ships for your flight group along with the weapon and equipment configuration of the ship you fly. You must formulate an effective strategy both before you launch and during the mission as events unfold and conditions change. You command your team with a series of available directives for attacking, defending, holding at a position, regrouping, and repairing/reloading. The available Tactical Console lets you monitor the status of all ships in sensor range to help aid you in making the decision on which orders to give and to which ships under your command.
- 3 Single Player Gameplay Modes
- 4 Multiplayer Gameplay Modes
- Advanced Order/Command System
- Player Controlled Ship Selection And Configuration
- Diverse and Interactive Environments
- Extensive Target Selection and Combat Tracking Systems
- Realistic Newtonian Style Physics Model
- Detailed 3D Cockpit and Instrumentation
- New Graphics Engine and Effects
- New Music and Sound Effects – Dynamic music system (with music by Rich Douglas).
Publisher: StarWraith 3D Games
Developer: StarWraith 3D Games
Genre: Combat Simulator