PROPHET has also released “APOX” for PC. It is a real-time strategy game set in a near post-apocalyptic, Mad Max-esque universe.
Description: APOX is a real-time strategy game that uniquely includes gameplay concepts from first-person shooters. Like in a FPS, you can prone, crouch, switch active weapons, throw grenades, and loot corpses. Soldiers in APOX have limited ammo, but ammo sharing is done seamlessly. Soldiers can be placed in vehicles, and this essentially lets you create your own unit designs. APOX keeps everything that makes RTS great like making bases, controlling strategic sites, and managing your resources.
- FPS-like tactics including prone, taking cover, limited ammo, weapon drops
- 8 Combat Training Missions
- 100 Scrimmage Maps
- Massive games with up to 32 players
- Play against AI-controlled bots in single player or co-op mode
- Play against humans in versus mode
- Internet matchmaking lobby, clans, ratings, and stat tracking’
- Offline Skirmish mode
- Map Editor
Genre: Action, Strategy, Indie
Publisher: BlueGiant Interactive
Developer: BlueGiant Interactive