Don’t sleep on this dope horror game released by p2p group THETA. It’s one of the rare point-and-click, puzzle-’em’-up offerings that attempt to actually scare the player…
“Anna” is an adventure game designed to analyze what the player does and react around his behavior. It features three ending according to how much the character has gone deep into madness. The more you play, the more you find, but to really discover everything, you’ll have to lose yourself. With the game, you’ll also get the main character’s notepad, giving you more insights on the plot, and the original Soundtrack.
- Evocative setting: a faithful reconstruction of an old sawmill actually existing in Valle d’Aosta, Italy
- 3D real time graphics with dynamic light effects
- 3 different endings based on the mental health of the main character
- Soundtrack composed by the italian gothic/progressive band Chantry
- Extras:Soundtrack and character’s diary!
Genre: Horror, Indie, Point&Click