Who wants to play a top down, 2D, extremely intricate strategy game!… whats that no one. To bad cause you got one, American Civil War The Blue And The Gray is just that type of game. It’s not for most but there is a certain target market out their who will go nuts over this. If it is leech away and start commanding them 2d troops!
AGEOD’S AMERICAN CIVIL WAR (AACW) – The Blue and the Gray is a historical operational strategy game with a simultaneous turn-based engine (WEGO system) that places players at the head of the USA or CSA during the American Civil War (1861-1865).
Players are military and political leaders trying to lead the troops of their nations (armies and fleets) to victory, in the midst of some of the toughest operations during those five years of wild campaigning throughout a divided nation.
Most of the individual years of campaign between 1861 and 1865 are playable via a separate scenario (to be refined during beta testing). Advanced scenarios will allow recreation of some yearly and/or theatre campaigns, and there will be of course the complete Grand Campaign covering the whole war.
- Upgraded BoA engine with improved Military AI
- The game is played in alternating phases of giving orders followed by simultaneous execution (known as WEGO system)
- Easy to play, hard to master, play a scenario over a few hour or a full X-turn Grand Campaign following in Grant’s or Lee’s footsteps!
- A large selection of Scenarios (11) and Campaigns (5)
- The largest Civil War map ever, with unequalled look and detail levels
- 2 playable nations, dozens of different troops, hundreds of events, over 300 historical leaders with unique abilities
- Organize divisions, armies and corps, manage supply and morale, use sea, riverine and rail moves, and put the best leaders in command (if politics allows)!
- Fight to reconcile the nation (USA) or ensure independence (CSA): victory can be military or political, as national will plays a crucial role.
- AGEOD’s recognized dedication to historicity, realism, and good-looking games!
- Win 2000/XP
- DirectX 9.0c
- Pentium III 1200 MHz, 1024 MB RAM
- 800 MB of free hard disk space available
- 64MB graphic card
Release name: American.Civil.War.The.Blue.And.The.Gray-RELOADED
Size: 1 CD, 568.22 MB
File names: rld-aacw