Reloaded released today a proper version of The Warchieves expansion pack for Age of Empires 3. This datadisc was already released by new group Recharged, but they somehow forgot to crack it or put some details about making it working into the NFO. This is classic Reloaded quality as you know it. You need the full installation of Age of Empires 3 to run this…
Age of Empires III: The WarChiefs is the new expansion pack for the best-selling real-time strategy (RTS) title of 2005, Age of Empires III from Ensemble Studios and Microsoft Game Studios. Age of Empires III: The WarChiefs will engage gamers of all ages and types in epic warfare in the Americas where they will lead the proud, playable native civilizations to expand their empire and fight for control of the Americas.
Age of Empires III: The WarChiefs is the latest installment in the award-winning Age of Empires franchise and continues Ensembleâ€™s stellar track record of delivering innovative RTS games experiences.
- Playable Native American civilizations. Lead one of three proud Native American civilizations, including the Iroquois Confederacy and the Sioux Nation, to expand their empires and fight for control of the Americas. Each Native American civilization will have its own unique units, led by the powerful WarChief unit, buildings reflecting each cultureâ€™s architectural style, and a distinct approach to their Home City feature.
- Gripping new single-player campaign. Age of Empires: The WarChiefs will introduce a new single-player campaign that continues the saga from Age of Empires III. Play through 15 new missions with a rich story and a cast of characters that interact with real historic figures and events.
- Enhancements to European civilizations. The expansion pack will also provide exciting additions to existing European civilizations, with new Home City content, new units including new mercenaries, and new ways to look at your card deck.
- Extended gameplay. Gamers will experience more of everything, including new random maps in unique locations in the Americas not featured in the original Age of Empires III, additional native allies and units, more statistics tracking, and new ways to play.
- Requires Age of Empires III to play
- MicrosoftÂ® WindowsÂ® XP or higher
- PC with 1.4 GHz equivalent or higher processor
- 256 MB of system RAM
- 2 GB available hard disk space
- 32x speed or faster CD-ROM drive
- 64 MB video card with support for hardware transformation and lighting required
Release name: Age.Of.Empires.III.The.Warchiefs.Expansion.PROPER-RELOADED
Size: 1 CD, 693 MB, 49Ã—15 MB
Genre: real-time strategy
File names: rld-aoex