DOA has released the updated version of “Active Password Changer Professional”. It help you to reset the password for a certain Windows user in order to recover the files from the personal folders. It can be useful if you forget the password for a certain user which has important information in their folders.
Description: Active@ Password Changer is designed for resetting local administrator and user passwords in case an Administrator’s password is forgotten or lost. You do not need to re-install and re-configure the operating system. With Active@ Password Changer you can log in as a particular user with a blank password.
- Can be placed to and run from bootable floppy or CD
- Has simple FDISK-like user interface
- Supports FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 file systems
- Supports large hard disk drives (more than 200GB)
- Supports IDE ATA SATA & SCSI hard disk drives
- Recovers passwords on multiple partitions and hard disk drives
- Detects and displays all Microsoft Security Databases (SAM)
- Displays list of all local users
- Displays full account information for any local user
- Resets administrator’s password
- Resets user’s password
- Resets “User is Disabled” flag
- Sets “Password Never Expires” flag for user account