CORE released latest & updated version of ACDSee Pro for Mac OS X.
Description: Accelerate your photography workflow with ACDSee Pro for Mac. Manage and view your images with speed and ease. ACDSee Pro is the photography software with the flexibility to adapt to the way you work; helping you optimize every aspect of your workflow. Unlike catalog-based photo applications, you don’t need to spend valuable time importing files that are already on your hard drive and connected devices. ACDSee Pro automatically detects your devices, including cameras, photo frames and external memory. Browse these devices directly, and simply drag and drop to copy the images onto your hard drive. Access folders and files live, in real time. When you browse a folder, ACDSee Pro instantly populates the file list with thumbnails of your photos. Read more about this software here .
- Non-destructive RAW editing tools and filters that operate in real time – no waiting to see your changes.
- Lighting & Contrast Enhancement technology for single-exposure HDR and much more.
- Fly through post-production with customizable batch presets.
- 10 GB ACDSee Online space for image sharing and storage.
- More metadata fields than you’ve ever seen, and customizable metadata view in the Properties pane.