Scene group DUPLEX released Sorcery for PS3. An adventure game with wizards and magic in it … Enjoy!
Description: The Nightmare Queen has broken an age-old contract with mankind. Now the evil of the Faerie Kingdom is crossing into the Land Above. As a sorcerer’s apprentice, it is up to you to master the Magick of the Faerun and drive back the darkness. Using the PlayStation Move motion controller, Sorcery puts a wand in your hand, letting you perform spells and explore the Kingdom of Midnight. No two sorcerers are alike; every twist of the wrist and flourish of the wand adds to your personal style. Live the adventure as you hurl fireballs and conjure whirlwinds with the PlayStation Move.
- Take on quests and adventure throughout the dangerous Faerie Kingdom; recovering kidnapped children taken into the realms below, recovering ancient lost knowledge, or embarking on quests for townsfolk
- Cast extraordinary magic, brew enchanted elixirs, solve ingenious puzzles and combat the minions of darkness
- Get closer to the action than ever before with the PlayStation Move motion controller that you wield as the apprentice’s wand
- Cast powerful spells, conjure storms, unleash walls of living fire, and transform into magical creatures; even combine your spells for even more power
- Transform from a fledgling apprentice into a master wizard as you start from humble farm boy beginnings, with only a small arsenal of magic at your disposal to an unstoppable magic force
Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment
Developer: The Workshop
Release name: Sorcery.PS3-DUPLEX
Size: 6.07 GB
Links: Amazon – Gamespot – iGN – NFO – NTi