P2P guys has released the updated version of “ForkLift” for OSX.
Description: ForkLift is a powerful file manager and ferociously fast FTP client clothed in a clean and versatile UI that offers the combination of absolute simplicity and raw power expected from a well-executed Mac software.
ForkLift will connect to any remote server FTP, SFTP, Amazon S3, WebDAV, the SMB and AFP shares on your local network,- pretty much anything you can plug into or hook up to a Mac. ForkLift also carries a complete toolbox for managing your files, including Folder Synchronization, Batch Renaming, Archive handling, Application deleter, editing files over remote connections and many more. All these power features are packaged into a Finder-like, dual-pane interface that delivers superior workflow while remaining absolutely familiar to use, along with QuickLook, Spotlight search and all.
- Completely re-built from scratch inside and out
- Disklets (you can mount a remote connection as a disk and access it from any app)
- List view, Column view, Icon view and Coverflow
- Transfer queue
- Handles almost any archive format: Rar, Zip, Tar, Gz and a dozen more
- Search and filter (now with RegExp support)
- Improved Sync
- Integrated favorite manager
- Advanced Multi-Rename
- Dual-pane view
- Folder Synchronization
- Amazon S3 support
- WebDAV support
- Remote edit and preview
- Growl support
- QuickLook local and remote file
Release Name: ForkLift.v2.6.4.MacOSX-P2P
Size: 15.7 MB
Links: Homepage – NFO – NTi
DOWNLOAD: UPLOADED.net – NITROFLARE